contact Menu
Call us to discuss your legal options. Phone:570-904-8259

An Established, Diverse Legal Practice

January 2018 Archives

What kind of Pennsylvania auto insurance do you need?

Driving can be expensive these days. First, you need a license and a car. Then you need auto insurance. You may already know that Pennsylvania law requires you to carry a certain minimum amount of insurance, but you may not know that you have an option that could make a big difference if you suffer injuries in an accident.

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


Haggerty Hinton & Cosgrove LLP 203 Franklin Ave Scranton, PA 18503 Phone: 570-904-8259 Fax: 570-343-9731 Scranton Law Office Map

Review Us