Scranton Estate Planning, Workers Compensation & SSD Lawyers
Handling Estate Planning, Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury & More
Haggerty Hinton & Cosgrove LLP, has a long history of providing quality legal services for our clients located in Scranton and throughout the Northeast Pennsylvania area. Founded in 1965 as Casey Haggerty & McDonnell, our firm has established a tradition of excellence and a reputation for providing quality, trusted and affordable services to our clients.
Today, over 50 years later, our lawyers carry on this tradition of providing first-rate services. Our lawyers possess over 75 years of combined legal experience. We are here to help you.
One of our attorneys, Tim Hinton, is a board-certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, an approved agency by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
For the past 6 years, Tim Hinton has also been selected by Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania. This designation is given to only 5 percent of Pennsylvania lawyers and is based on nominations and feedback from over 34,000 Pennsylvania lawyers. During the six month selection process, attorneys across the state are asked to name the best lawyers they have personally observed in action. Tim Hinton was chosen for this distinction.
Our Scranton estate planning, workers compensation & SSD lawyers have the expertise to help you.
We Often Handle Cases Involving:
- Accidents and injuries suffered by individuals as a result of auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, hazardous products, medical errors, dog bites and workplace incidents.
- Social Security Disability compensation including the application, the appeal process and everything in between.
- Workers’ compensation, including all aspects of employee claims.
- Commercial transactions and litigation such as entity formation, mergers and acquisition transactions as well as litigation involving contract disputes.
- Estate planning and trust administration for individuals interested in creating a will, trust, power of attorney or living will.
- Real estate assistance for both residential and commercial purchase agreements, title insurance and related matters.
- Bond counsel for municipalities, school districts and universities seeking experienced guidance regarding bond financing transactions.